Hello and welcome to my personal domain.
Professionally I’m a Computer Security Architect.
I have various experience and knowledge in the following:
- Explaining to Upper Management that creating real-world secure software is hard.
- Explaining to Computer Science Graduates and Engineers that their designs only work for the ideal “spherical cow” end user.
- Architecting and overseeing the development of real-world secure computer systems that intuitively interface with real-life humans.
And other more mundane things like:
- Public / Private Key Management.
- Real World Cryptography.
- “What is a Blockchain?”
- ... and other programming computer geeky stuff.
Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong Kowloon Park
Hong Kong Kowloon Park Metal Cancer
Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Street Fig
Hong Kong Harbor Facing Kennedy Town
Hong Kong Mui Wo Forest